Builders: 1958 J. Compton 2000(c.) Ellis Scothon, Loughborough and Durham
Casework: Undated, enclosed in two chambers above Martyrs' Chapel East of the South Transept; wooden grille facing North into Chancel, Swell organ at the front of the first chamber, with horizontal shutters facing West and vertical shutters which open backwards towards the choir which is positioned beyond the Chancel; at the rear is the box containing the Great and Choir stops, about five feet higher, with horizontal shutters opening over the top of the first box into the Nave and vertical shutters into the Chancel opening forwards; on view from the Chancel opening is the Tuba-Bombarde division; the pipes of the Sub-Bass are located in different parts of the chamber, 23 metal pipes with arch-cut mouths form the display pipes facing West; the polyphoned 16' and 32' pipes are placed near the Tuba and Swell box respectively;
Console: Detached, Drawstop, Black block capital lettering for all stops except reeds which are red.
Couplers: Swell to Pedal; Swell to Great; Swell to Choir; Choir to Great; Choir to Pedal; Great to Pedal;
Swell Octave to Pedal.
Department and Stop list